If you’re heading out camping this summer and are longing for a round of campfire S’Mores, have I got news for you! I came across this amazing recipe for a Shakeology S’Mores smoothie that is also vegan! Hold the phone, people…it’s Shakeology, vegan, AND indulgent?!
Don’t worry- I wouldn’t tease you like that! This tasty S’Mores Shakeology will have you backing away from the campfire and running for your Shakeology. Okay, okay…maybe you’ll stick by the campfire for the warmth and campfire songs, but you won’t miss your classic childhood treat with this beverage.
Psssssst! Don’t forget to spike it, if you’re wanting to kick up the level of warmth. *wink*
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Chocolate Vegan Shakeology
- 2 tsp. ground whole-wheat graham cracker crumbs
- Place almond milk, ice, extract, Shakeology, and 1 tsp. graham cracker crumbs in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a serving glass and garnish with remaining 1 tsp. graham cracker crumbs; serve immediately.
Head to the BeachBody website for full details on the recipe.
Hit me up in the comments and let me know what you think about this recipe, or go dive into this Italian Bean Burger recipe that would also be great for a camping trip!